Properties of the ingredients of cinnamon tea
When you make a cinnamon tea, you are making a very practical way to make use of the nutrients in this excellent fruit. Carrier of potassium and vitamin A, these properties are still valid when you prepare tea, so infusions with this fruit are a good option.
This aromatic spice, in addition to being a declared aphrodisiac, is a carrier of the compound B1 cinnamtannin that has the property of preventing diabetes and balancing glucose in people with type 2 diabetes. In addition to containing dietary fiber, calcium and iron, it is a digestive spice. It also helps lower blood cholesterol.
Besides being an infusion with medicinal properties, it is a deliciously aromatic tea. It heals the digestive system, helps expectorate, is anti-inflammatory and is a spice that supports nervous health, as it is in anxiety problems. It is also used to balance menstrual periods.
The oleoresin contained in cloves is an excellent compound that helps against vaginal infections. Also, clove has been used since ancient times for oral health as it is a good fighter against plaque and gum pain. In addition, it activates the metabolism and is excellent in diseases that are related to advanced age.
How to make an apple tea with cinnamon, star anise and cloves
• An organic apple (the one of your preference that is large and resistant)
• Cinnamon stick
• Star anise
• A sharp kitchen knife
• A medium pot
• Distilled water
• A strainer
• A jar
• Muscovado sugar (optional)
• A wooden spoon
• Cup-shaped apples (optional)
• how to make apple tea
1. Carefully wash a large apple and cut it into small pieces about 1 × 1 inch, using a sharp kitchen knife. Leave the shell intact, but remove the seeds and the stem.
2. Add the apple chunks to a medium-size saucepan and mix with 5 cups of distilled water. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and cook until the apple is soft; this is for five to seven minutes.
3. At this time add the cloves, cinnamon, and anise and let it rest for about 7 more minutes.
4. Pass all this through a strainer pouring it into a pitcher and add about half a cup of brown sugar. Add more or less depending on your personal taste and stir well using a wooden spoon until the sugar has dissolved. This point is optional, you can omit the sugar.
5. Pour the apple tea into the glass apple. Garnish with apple chunks and the same spices, and serve immediately. Store all leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days before discarding any uneaten portions.
If have diabetes risk factors, which include being overweight or obese, having a family history of type 2 diabetes, having a history of gestational diabetes, or being of a certain race/ethnicity (African American, Latino, Asian American, Pacific Islander, or Native American), you should be screened for diabetes sooner than age 45.
This is a juice with apple juice or apple juice, which is great if you really want to give your body really good things. All its ingredients are considered superfoods, that is enough to start with, and consider starting to do it; In addition, it includes… Ammochostos
If every day you get a mountain and you feel like nothing is spreading, try making these changes The alarms clock rings. You linger in bed. You feel that you have not rested at all. With the morning shower and coffee, you make yourself smart. You try to… Ammochostos
Stevia has properties and benefits that have been made known by all possible means, especially the last decade, it is an herb that can sweeten better than sugar and is healthy for diabetics and people who are on a diet. Know all the uses of stevia, and… Ammochostos