This vegetable is not only characterized by its intense color, but also by its unique flavor and if we add to this the fact that it has great benefits that do much good to health, we end up obtaining a magnificent and delicious food to include without think about diet.
Learn about the benefits of beets, discover why it is known as a superfood that will help you maintain your health in optimal condition as well as filling it with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and photochemicals.
BENEFITS OF BETABEL THAT YOU MUST KNOW TO ENJOY IT MORE
1. Thanks to its low glycemic index, it helps keep blood sugar levels low and under control.
2. The betaine it contains protects cells, proteins and enzymes from stress, and also stimulates liver cells, thereby reducing the risk of liver disease.
3. Helps detoxify your body and improve digestion.
4. It helps improve intestinal flow, since it acts as a natural laxative, regulating the intestinal movement.
5. Beet leaves and juice are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, two carotenoids that take care of your retina.
6. Its nitrates relax and dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow and lowering blood pressure.
7. In a study carried out by Howard University in Washington DC, it found that the betacyanin it has prevented the formation of cancerous tumors and eliminates all harmful toxins from your body.
8. Thanks to its iron content, it helps fight anemia.
9. Its antioxidants help fight aging.
10. Increases blood flow to the brain, which helps you prevent the development of neurodegenerative diseases.
11. It is ideal for the skin, prevents and alleviates acne, it also helps you eliminate spots.
12. It is an important source of folic acid for pregnant women.
PROPERTIES OF BETABEL
For every 100 grams you consume of beets, you get:
• 43 allories
• 9.56 g of carbohydrates
• 1.61 g of protein
• 0.17 g fat
• 2.8 grams of fiber
• Minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc and copper.
• Vitamins: vitamin C, thiamine, rivoflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
The prostate is a walnut-shaped gland that is part of a man’s sex organs, which also include the penis, scrotum, and testicles. The prostate makes fluid that goes into semen, which is a mix of sperm and prostate fluid. Prostate fluid is important for a man’s ability to father children. The prostate is in front of the rectum and just below the bladder. The gland surrounds the urethra at the neck of the bladder. The bladder neck is the area where the urethra joins the bladder. The urethra is the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body. In men, the urethra also carries semen out through the penis during sexual climax, or ejaculation.
ProstaMend Supplement Review
The Planetary Health Diet would advocate reducing the consumption of meat and sugar, in exchange for doubling fruit, vegetables, nuts and legumes. Currently, in a world where the Western Diet dominates almost all areas of general health, the need to… Keryneia
Mutuba seed in pretoria penis enlargement 0634299958 johannesburg namibia Frequently asked questions - FAQ- What's Mutuba seed? It's a natural and effective way of treatment commonly used in Africa to grow the size of your Penis (length, thickness, girth… Keryneia
It is normal for you to feel worried when you notice the absence of your menstrual period, and in many cases, it lasts for months. The best thing is that you consult your doctor and resolve this abnormality in a natural way preparing effective home… Keryneia
Mineral deficiencies are more common than vitamin deficiencies, statistics show that one in four adults is deficient in vitamin B12. In this article we will cover the symptoms and causes of vitamin B12 deficiency, along with some easy tips to regulate it.… Keryneia
If there is something that almost all women detest, it is that fat that tends to accumulate on the hips and upper legs, since it not only makes the body look a bit strange but it is really difficult to hide with any article of clothing. Although it is not… Keryneia