A vital key to taking care of our health is food. We share useful habits so that you can prevent the spread of coronavirus. Remember that when you take care of yourself, we also take care of those around us.
Important: your doctor is the one who can give you the best information and the proper diagnosis if you perceive any discomfort in yourself or in a member of your family.
What is the Covid-19 coronavirus?
This is a Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS) or severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which is caused by viruses from animals that mutate and end up being transmitted to other living beings.
By mutating this virus, it is able to pass from one person to another through close contact with the respiratory secretions that are generated by the cough or sneeze of a sick person.
Other forms of contagion that have been found so far are regular physical contact, the virus can be in drains and in fecal-oral transmission.
It is important to know that the WHO has denied that the coronavirus spreads long distances through the air, emphasizing that the main route of infection is the droplets that are generated when a person with the infection coughs or sneezes, or through saliva or discharge from the nose.
It should be noted that the WHO also reported that companion animals are not affected and cannot affect others with this virus.
If you have one or more of these ailments, it is extremely important that you consult your doctor:
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat and / or headache
• Muscle pains
• Unusual fatigue
• Nasal congestion
EATING HABITS TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS
The Spanish Society of Preventive Medicine, Public Health and Hygiene (SEMPSPH) declared that there is a possibility that the virus is also transmitted through food, so it is important to take these measures:
1. Avoid eating meat or other foods that are not cooked properly or are raw.
2. Wash and disinfect fruits and vegetables before consuming them.
3. Consume foods that strengthen your immune system, especially those containing vitamin C.
4. Try to eat prepared foods at home.
5. Do not share food and eating utensils with other people, even if it is your family.
6. It is recommended that dishes and cutlery be washed with soap and water and drained perfectly.
1. Avoid close or direct contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections.
2. Maintain constant daily personal hygiene (hand washing).
3. Avoid contact with dead animals.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Preferably and if possible, wash your hands immediately.
5. If possible, avoid public transportation.
6. Keep the objects and devices that you constantly manipulate clean (such as your cell phone, computer keyboards, etc.)
7. Try not to exercise outdoors.
A heart attack (also known as a myocardial infarction or MI) is the death of heart muscle from the sudden blockage by a blood clot in a coronary artery that supplies blood to the heart. Blockage of a coronary artery deprives the heart muscle of blood and oxygen, causing injury to the heart muscle. Injury to the heart muscle causes chest pain and pressure. If blood flow is not restored within 20 to 40 minutes, irreversible death of the heart muscle will begin to occur. Muscle continues to die for 6 to 8 hours at which time the heart attack usually is "complete." The dead heart muscle is replaced by scar tissue.
Lion HRT Review
If there is something that almost all women detest, it is that fat that tends to accumulate on the hips and upper legs, since it not only makes the body look a bit strange but it is really difficult to hide with any article of clothing. Although it is not… Keryneia
Today we bring you the recommendations of the celebrity trainer, Kenichi Sakuma, who assures that with his method you can lose weight very quickly by activating certain parts of the body If we want to lose weight, the most important thing is to monitor… Keryneia
Mutuba seed in pretoria penis enlargement 0634299958 johannesburg namibia Frequently asked questions - FAQ- What's Mutuba seed? It's a natural and effective way of treatment commonly used in Africa to grow the size of your Penis (length, thickness, girth… Keryneia
Today we bring you a regimen that is very easy to follow and tasty. The forerunners and those who have followed it assure that you can lose up to five kilos in a month Today we bring you a more palatable diet, perhaps, than the alkaline one. It is known… Keryneia
To understand liver cleansing, it is necessary to understand that the function of the liver is to process toxins. If a liver operating at 60% efficiency allows 40% of toxins to accumulate in the raw state in the body, what effect do you think it has on… Keryneia